This logbook, which can be used in conjunction with first ten volumes in the Achieving Kicking Excellence series, is intended to help you keep a detailed and accurate record of your kicks as you practice them on the long road to eventual mastery of them. The simplistic format of this logbook was basically designed in a “fill-in-the-blank” and “circle-the-number” format so that you can easily keep track of your progress as you practice your shooting skills safely, correctly, and on a consistent basis, in order to improve your critical and perhaps even lifesaving skill with a firearm.
This logbook and its simple format includes:
- A very important “How To” section which gives you important tips in order to utilize this logbook to its maximum potential.
- The ability to easily keep track of up to 50 different kicks.
- The ability to easily keep track of up to 6,000 repetitions of each kick.
- Separate note keeping sections after every 1,000 kicks.
- “Code Key” section so that you can personalize your notes according to your own specific training routine.
I would like to take this opportunity to offer you a small bit of advise before you purchase and start utilizing this logbook. Please make sure that you are first doing these kicks correctly before you start keeping track of the thousands of repetitions that you are going to start keeping track of. Because if you are doing these kicks incorrectly the first time, and you continue to practice them incorrectly, how do you think you are going to execute them the 6,000th time?
Shawn Kovacich is a certified firearms instructor, a certified Krav Maga Master Instructor, as well as, being a high ranking black belt in both Karate and Taekwondo. He is also the author of the highly acclaimed Achieving Kicking Excellence series of books and DVDs that focus on the intricate art of kicking. He is also the author and creator of numerous books and videos in the Shoot NO Shoot series, which focus on firearms training and the defensive use of firearms, as well as, other self-defense related topics.