Dry Fire: Handgun Skills Logbook
This logbook, which can be used in conjunction with the Shoot NO Shoot: Critical Decision Making instructional video series, is intended to help you keep a detailed and accurate record of your “dry-fire” firearms skills as you practice them on the long road to eventual mastery of them. The simplistic format of this logbook was basically designed in a “fill-in-the-blank” and “circle-the-number” format so that you can easily keep track of your progress as you practice your shooting skills safely, correctly, and on a consistent basis, in order to improve your critical and perhaps even lifesaving skill with a firearm.
This logbook and its simple format includes:
- A very important “How To” section which gives you important tips in order to utilize this logbook to its maximum potential.
- The ability to easily keep track of up to 50 different “dry-fire” handgun skills.
- The ability to easily keep track of up to 6,000 repetitions for each skill.
- Separate note keeping sections after every 1,000 repetitions.
- “Code Key” section so that you can personalize your notes according to your own specific training routine.
I would like to take this opportunity to offer you a small bit of advise before you purchase and start utilizing this logbook. Please make sure that you are first performing these “dry-fire” skills safely and correctly before you start keeping track of the thousands of repetitions that you are going to start keeping track of. Because if you are doing these drills incorrectly the first time, and you continue to practice them incorrectly, how do you think you are going to execute them when you really need them?
Shawn Kovacich is a certified firearms instructor, a certified Krav Maga Master Instructor, as well as, being a high ranking black belt in both Karate and Taekwondo. He is also the author of the highly acclaimed Achieving Kicking Excellence series of books and DVDs that focus on the intricate art of kicking. He is also the author and creator of numerous books and videos in the Shoot NO Shoot series, which focus on firearms training and the defensive use of firearms, as well as, other self-defense related topics.